ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX domain
  • From: Annette Eaker <aeakerrn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:10:33 -0800 (PST)

Just wanted to let you know that I sincerely hope that you will not create a
site specifically for pornography.  Do you really think that the people that
put out this type of material are going to willingly put their material on one
site.  I don't think so.  This will just be another place that people will use
to entice children's curiosity and lure them in.  Please reconsider you plans
for this site.

  Even though I don't know who you are, I'll be praying for a change of heart
for you and all concerned.