ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Concerned Parent

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Concerned Parent
  • From: dawn davis <daybreakdavis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:36:14 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sirs at ICAAN,

  My family and I have major concerns about the XXX Domain. Please take in to
consideration that there are already more than enough of these sites available.
There have been times that unwanted and distasteful subject matter has come
across our computer while on the Internet.
  As a parent I am deeply concerned about the availability of such being too
easily found by children. There are a great number of children on the Internet,
not only at school but at home as well. It is of great importance that these
harmful sites be lessened not added to.
  Please reconsider your thoughts on this matter, it is vitally important not
to ignore this issue.

  Sincerely,
  Dawn Davis