ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Domain Concerns

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain Concerns
  • From: "Alma Wilson" <almaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:33:08 -0600

I am a concerned citizen. I care deeply for the welfare of America's
children..my children and grandchildren....my relative's children, my
neighbors children, etc. Creating the .xxx domain allowing pornography to
infiltrate our home computers is totally unacceptable. We must think of the
welfare of these children. We must do everything we can to protect their
innocence. Please, show compassion and concern for our children.....not the
sexual predators lurking all over the country hidden inside the walls of
their homes feeding their vile, lustful minds with this smut and perversion.
I ask you to please take the danger of such easy access to this filth from
our children.

Thank you,

Alma Wilson

Wife, Mother, Grandmother and concerned Citizen