ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx site

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx site
  • From: "Allison Pennington" <integritypets@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:21:56 -0600

Dear Sirs:
I am writing in regard to the proposed Internet site specific to
pornography.  Please do not give them such a site, as that in itself is
condoning their actions.  We need to try, with everything we have, to
ultimately stop pornography; not give it it's own special place.
I personally know a man that wound up molesting a 7 year old child because
of his addiction to pornography for so many years.  Can anyone point to a
time and place where pornography is helping mankind?  If it is not part of
the solution to our troubles, then it must be part of the problem.  I think
that we can all wholeheartedly agree on that!
Sincerely,
Allison