ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Homosexual Trash

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Homosexual Trash
  • From: "Cheryl Sosbee" <c1b2s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:06:02 -0500

You need to make sure that homosexual trash is kept off regual TV this is unacceptable to me.
You may want your childern and grand childern to view such trash but I don't and I will boycot all
TV if this is allowed to continue.
My religious beliefs are being walk on by this type of things being put on tv. We don't push ours on them but you seem to allow them to push it on us.

Thank You
Cheryl Sosbee
Spartanburg,SC
Avon Rep