ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Separate internet for pornography

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Separate internet for pornography
  • From: Fred Schmidt <banditpolecat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:43:40 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sirs:
     There are too many children with easy  access to pornographic sites as it
is, and adding a complete internet  for the sole purpose of viewing porn
privately is just going to  exacerbate the problem.  Sooner or late, probably
sooner, the  children will find a way or be given a way to obtain access to the
 site.  The pornographic community should be  closed and done  away with at all
cost.  I know that this is a 5th amendment issue  and has to dealt with with
that in mind but it has to be dealt with  none the less.  There are some
components that say that the  viewing of porn doesn't have any effect on the
children or adults  viewing it but I just can;t see how that can be true with
the growing  number of porn addicted children and adults who have to face this
some  times paralyzing problem each and every day.  This is just  something for
the people to think about.     May  God be with them and they look to God for
wisdom and leadership on this  ungodly
 matter...............Fred