ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

graphic website

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: graphic website
  • From: david hicks <dkhdstny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:46:10 -0800 (PST)

To whom it may concern,
  I am opposed to any development, enhancement, or encouragement of any
website(s) that would make children or adults vulnerable while spending time on
the computer.  As a minister, I have to counsel with people on a wide range of
addictive issues, and pornographic material is no exception.  This venue has
dramatically and destructively altered the hearts minds, and lives of millions
of people, and we (ministers) are left to pick up the broken pieces evidenced
in ruined marriages, perverted ideas about sex in youth / adults, and std's in
our schools and communities, and unemployment due to abusive computer uses on
the job.  I am responding to a recent email sent out by the Founder of the
American Family Association, Don Wildeman.

  Concerned and Vocal,
  dkhdstny@xxxxxxxxx

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.