ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Domain
  • From: "Kenaniah Cerny" <kenaniah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:45:18 -0800

Dear ICANN,

I find it quite disheartening that a proposal for a .xxx TLD would even be
considered. We need to make every effort to discourage pornographic activity
on the net -- not promote it. If this proposal does go through, there should
at least be legislation that *forces* every single domain with pornographic
content to move to the new .xxx domain and forcing them to clear any
pornographic content from their original TLD(s).

It is my hope and my prayer that as the governing body of the DNS, you do
not do the world a disservice.

Thank you,
Kenaniah Cerny