ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: "Gold Cast " <goldcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:21:53 -0600

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing concerning the consideration of an .xxx domain on the internet.
I feel we should be doing anything in our power to remove this scourge from
our society.  It is used to destroy families in America.  I have a friend
whose husband is addicted to porn that lost his job and is unable to support
his family.

I have heard that some think it will isolate the porn industry, but they
will not stay in any box we try to put them in!

Please do not help the spread of this dreadful industry.

Best regards,

Kathy Love