ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No xxx
  • From: "S. Kirk Cromer" <kernalcrak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:48:21 -0500

I will continue to pray that you make the right decision in this matter. We
don't want another avenue for porn to reach those who are addicted and we
certainly have the safety of our children at the top of our priorities.
Creating this xxx domain would open millions of new internet addresses for
sick individuals to push their garbage. NO XXX.

S.Kirk Cromer