ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No XXX
  • From: "Hal Star" <hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:09:34 -0800 (PST)

I'm an adult entertainment webmaster and I operate several website and
utilize around 50 domain names. I strongly oppose .xxx. I find it
discriminatory, burdensome and can foresee many legal and logistical
problems. Just trying to change website links in everything from scripts,
to link exchanges to thousands of affiliate banner links would be a huge
expense and cause untold revenue loss from those links that are not
changed by third parties.

Hal Star

All Star Internet