ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

muazu_sanni03@terra.es

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: muazu_sanni03@terra.es
  • From: EdwardsRon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:41:27 EST

I just received this and thought it might be something that you  would want
to see.
I get things like this periodically and just delete them, but some  folks
might be taken in by this.
Thanks for seeing if anything can be done to stop it.....Ron  Edwards
___________
31/1  /2007 GOOD NEWS
Dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in  getting
those funds transferred Under the cooperation of a new
partner  from MEXICO.Presently I'm in MEXICO
For investment projects with my own share  of the total
sum.Meanwhile,I Didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts  to assist me in transferring Those funds
despite that it failed us some  how.
Now contact my secretary in Benin his name is lucky chuma
on this  e-mail address

lucky_chuma03@xxxxxxxx
ask him to send
you the Total  of $800.000.00 which I kept for your
compensation for all the past Efforts  and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts
At  that time very much.so feel free and get in touched
with my secretary lucky  chuma and instruct him where
to send the amount to you.
Please do let me  know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the Joy after all the  sufferness at
that time. In the moment,Iam very busy here Because of
the  investment projects which me and my new partner
are having at Hand, finally,  remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the secretary on Your  behalf
to receive that money,so feel free to get in touch
with lucky  chuma, he will send the amount to you
without any delay.Hereis his E-mail  address again
lucky_chuma03@xxxxxxxx
Regards,
SENATOR, MUAZU  SANNI
When Jesus say YES nobody can SAY no

Ahora  también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
_Infórmate en  www.terra.es/correo._ (http://www.terra.es/correo)