ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please don't create a whole domain for pornography.

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please don't create a whole domain for pornography.
  • From: "Nathan Fritz" <nitrosquid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:51:37 -0600

<P>To Whom It Concerns:</P>
<P>Pornography has never helped anyone.&nbsp; In fact much literature points to how it has
contributed to violent acts perpetrated against women, development of pedophiles, and destruction of
marriages.&nbsp; Both women and men are not objects.&nbsp; They are special creations and
precious.</P>
<P>Pornography has only hurt my life and threatens to hurt more at even younger ages.&nbsp;
There are already enough sites on the internet as it is.&nbsp; Creation will only feed this
industry causing its expansion and further degradation in our society.&nbsp; Creating a separate
domain will damage even more lives, even yours.</P>
<P>"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is
pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think
about such things." (Philiippians 4:8, NIV)</P>
<P>There is no substitute for living a life that is clean and unscathed, only the Lord
Jesus Christ can do it in me and in you.&nbsp; Thank you for listening.</P>
<P>Sincerely, Nathan Fritz<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV>
target="_top">Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger.</a> </html>