ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

indecency

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: indecency
  • From: "Patti Davis" <jcsmuggler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:03:55 -0500

Thank you for the opportunity to contact you and present my views on the
proposed XXX internet domain. I can understand why it may seem that this
delineation would limit access to the unsuspecting, however, it would actually
be an expansion, since the industry would still have access to use the www
domain as well. Please consider limiting the infringement which pornography
creates in the www domain without giving them additional access.
Thank you
Patti Davis