ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Internet domain for porn sites

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Internet domain for porn sites
  • From: "Tony Flore" <tojo1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:32:58 -0500

I strongly oppose your decision to consider an Internet Domain for porn sites.
Our children are slowly being entices into pre-marital sex as a "norm," and
allowing the porn industry to have their own domain will just exacerbate the
problem of pre-marital sex, a destroyer of family values, especially among the
young teen-agers. I urge you to reject such an Internet Domain for such a
purpose, now and forever. thank you.

Tony Flore,
Beaver Falls, PA