ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Domain Opinion

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Domain Opinion
  • From: "Amy Zuber" <hillzuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:03:14 -0800

Hi,

I would like a moment of your time to voice my opinion on the XXX domain.
I think the idea is a very wrong one. This does not protect children from
pornography and
worse it legitimizes it. It legitimizes what hard core pornography portrays and
supports the demise of
decent culture, respect for one another, destroys families and is destroying
our men.

Please do not go through with this domain. We would not consider a domain for
the KKK even if the models of
African Americans had agreed to be pictured in degrading ways and was being
paid for it. Lets tell our children
by our actions that we care more about them and the society they live in then
the almighty $$$.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Amy Zuber