ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Pornography Domain

  • To: "ICANN Committee" <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pornography Domain
  • From: "Shawn Logan" <srlogan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:45:45 -0500 (EST)

Shawn Logan
19822 Elk Lake Road
Elk River, MN 55330-8304

February 16, 2007

ICANN Committee
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Dear ICANN Committee:

I believe that a new .xxx domain would just legitimize what the
pornographers are doing.  I have a 17 year old son & even though he has
good morals, this a draw to our children that is too strong if it is
easily acceptable.  Even with every filter available, I have found he can
still get pornography by googling models.  It is very frustrating.  Stop
the baggage that these young men are bringing into future relationships,
please.

Thank you,

Shawn Logan