ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Internet Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Internet Domain
  • From: "Bill Harrison" <pc2115@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:40:59 -0500

<DIV class=RTE>
<P>To Whom it May Concern,</P>
<P>As a medical doctor I see much of the fall-out from use and abuse of pornography in my day to day family
practice. In my opinion having a special domain for porn serves to further the cause for smut in out society rather that
contain it. Smart kids will find a way to get in for sure. Just having its own domain will send a message to society at
large that&nbsp;sick distorted sexuality is&nbsp;OK. Which as a physician I <U>KNOW</U> is not true.
Lastly the real "elite" purveyors of porn will likely not even use the XXX Domain anyway so as to remain
distinct from the general riffraff.</P>
<P>W.H Harrison, M.D.&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV>