ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Internet Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Internet Domain
  • From: "Catherine Lamoureux" <catholam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:55:18 -0500

<P><FONT size=2><STRONG>I am writing to tell you I am vehemently opposed to the establishment
of&nbsp;a XXX Internet Domain for pornography. Pornography is illegal. Why would you treat the distributors of
pornography as if they are engaged in legal business. I believe pornography is extremely detrimental to those who view it
as well as those who engage in it. With internet pornograhpy - many more adults,children and teens are exposed to a warped
view of what normal sexual activity is. It is addictive. It exploits women who are abused as objects to be used in whatever
manner men choose. More women than ever are at risk of being victims of violent sexual attacks as men who view pornography
begin to act out what they see on screen. Please do not create a XXX Internet Domain. Instead, work toward elimininating
online pornography.&nbsp; It is a very destructive force in our society.</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT size=2>Sincerely,</FONT></STRONG></P>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2740??PS=47575"; target="_top">Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more?.then map the best route!</a>