ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Triple X domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Triple X domain
  • From: "Herbert A. Jensen" <hajensen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:35:14 -0500

Mr. John Kneuer:  Please accept this email as a second and unqualified
support for the email that you received yesterday from Pat Trueman
concerning a triple x domain.

Instead of providing a means to allow the further spread of pornography we
need to be taking steps to limit and restrict its access.  I will not repeat
Pat's arguments, simply know that I agree with both he and Jan LaRue.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Herbert A. Jensen

Jensen & Associates

7440 N. Shadeland Avenue, Ste. 202

Indianapolis, IN 46250

Voice: 317-849-5834

Fax: 317-849-5974

hajensen@xxxxxxxxxx

This message is from the law firm Jensen & Associates.  This message and any
attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information, and
are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the
addressee.  If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or
distribute this message and any attachments, and we ask that you please
sender by return e-mail or by phone at 317--849-5834. Delivery of this
message and any attachments to any person other than the intended
recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a
privilege.  All personal messages express views only of the sender, which
are not to be attributed to Jensen & Associates, and may not be copied or
distributed without this statement.