ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I am opposed to .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I am opposed to .XXX
  • From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:56:11 -0500

To whom this may concern

I am an adult webmaster and have been since the year 2000.

I truly think that .xxx is a very bad idea and DOES NOT have my support.

I am also a parent and it is MY responsiblility that I ( ME ) make it so my
children do not view adult content online.

I honestly feel that by making .xxx it will make it just that much easier for
kids to find adult content online.

Now if I ( as a parent ) can have a computer in my house that only allows
.kids ( not even .com's )  , THAT would make it so my kids cant view adult
content.

I strongly suggest that .xxx does not happen

Thank you