ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

adult webmaster contact....

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: adult webmaster contact....
  • From: PerSignup Qon <accounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:15:23 +0700

hi, i'm an adult webmaster and i manage approximately 12 adult sites. i wanted to take a just a moment to express my opposition to the .xxx TLD proposed by ICM registry. i'm sure you have seen the full list of reasons NOT to approve this and i certainly hope that you will take my word as additional voice within the industry displeased with the possibility that it could become a reality. please help us protect our first amendment rights and permanently kill the idea of ".XXX" - it benefits a small group of greedy individuals completely inconsiderate of our rights as business owners and artists. thanks for taking the time to read my email.

kind regards,

Ron Weaver
Nulineum Inc/Persignup.com