ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

opposition of the ".XXX" agreement

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: opposition of the ".XXX" agreement
  • From: Juliet jinx <julietjinx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:04:50 -0800 (PST)

To Whom it may Concern,

I am in the adult entertainment industry and I oppose .XXX
this inactment of site labeling through site addresses will
effect all of the url's that i am currently working in and
will be working on in the future.

being the webmaster of the following url's which are allready
in compliance with the act of 2257 section 18
http://naked.redclouds.com/julietjinx
http://wild.redclouds.com/seductivehousewife
http://www.angelssecret.net

there is no reason to do so , and doing so is a very bad
move on the part of yourselves in an industry that allready
has measures in place for child protection will only lead to
innapropriate site labeling for the profit of political
agencies and not it's intent of child protection that is
allready in place ,and i ask you to reconsider.

Webmaster

Be a PS3 game guru.