ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

NO to .XXX - The industry says NO

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NO to .XXX - The industry says NO
  • From: "Zyber, Webmaster" <zyber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:37:13 +0100

Dear ICANN,
I am an adult webmaster and I oppose the proposed .xxx TLD.

.XXX will only help the scam artists at ICM to monetize from the hard work of
others. These thieves do not have industry support.

I believe in protecting children from viewing pornography, and I strongly
believe that this can be archived through existing filtering technology - NOT by
introducing a new porn-ghetto TLD.

.XXX would only double the amount of pornography available, and it would make it
EASIER for minors to gain access to it.

NO to .XXX! Do not let ICM fool you!

Best regards,

Zyber,