ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Writing in opposition of .xxx extension

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Writing in opposition of .xxx extension
  • From: "Jay Neves" <jerseypuma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:13:03 -0500

Hello, my name is John Neves, and I am the director of operations for
Hundies.com, an adult website affiliate program.  I am in the adult
entertainment industry and I vehemently oppose .XXX.  This domain extension
is an attempt by parties outside of my industry to make a lot of money at
the expense of each and every person in my industry.  Please take my
comments into consideration when the time comes to make a decision on this
matter.  Thank you.

Regards,

John Neves
Director Of Operations