ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I oppose the .XXX use

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I oppose the .XXX use
  • From: "tech" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:38:19 -0800

Hello, I am an adult webmaster, and have been in the adult industry since
1999. I wanted to pass along, that I am opposed to the .xxx idea on all
levels. I feel that it will allow companies such as AOL, Yahoo, MSN,  to
block the sites from their viewers, even though they may wish to view the
adult sites. I also feel that the proposed cost of the domain names will be
harmful to my company.  I run a small business, and would be devastated to
have to pay that for each domain that I own. A lot of those domains have not
yet been developed fully, and do not bring in a profit.
Some of my running sites are

www.strictlybigtits.com

www.sinfulphotos.com

www.ourbeavers.com