ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposed to .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to .XXX
  • From: "John Bentley" <jwbentley1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:45:00 -0800

Hello:
I am a webmaster in the adult business, and have been for several years. It
is my only source of income. I have close to 100 domains. I am opposed to
the .XXX domain proposal. I don't think it will have any benefit to the
public, cannot be completely enforced in all countires around the world, and
only servers as a cash grab for companies involved in selling and hosting
domains.

Thank you.

John Bentley