ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposed to .xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to .xxx
  • From: "Clifford Parks" <cubs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:49:09 -0700 (MST)

.xxx</p><p>If this new .tld is accepted, it is going to cause so many
lawsuits and fighting back and forth over domain owners that it is going
to cost our industry millions of dollars.  Also at $60 per domain it will
make some people fold their businesses all so one company can be making
millions off these domain renewel fees.  It is a joke, and was voted
against once, so why do you need to bring it up again?  We are a legit
business just like any other business.  We pay our tax dollars in our
countries, we donate to charities, we do everything just like any other
business does.  Please don't pass .XXX or you will be ruining quite a few
peoples businesses and lives.</p>