ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

this is not accepted by lucifer laws we all free james cameroan the producer of hollywood makes claims now everything gos there no good or evil ,porn cant be censored everyone loves it globally

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: this is not accepted by lucifer laws we all free james cameroan the producer of hollywood makes claims now everything gos there no good or evil ,porn cant be censored everyone loves it globally
  • From: mr cleve hearron <cleves2007usa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:01:52 -0800 (PST)

i am webmaster in the adult entertainment i dont want xxx to adult sites we
have freedom of speech what are ya trying to do for its wrong what anyone need
be concern for anyone or anything now james camroen claims are huge like he
kill the bible and our lord in his scam he got sciencetist to make
claims.without christ there no salvation folks can do what they want now ,james
camroen the producer of hollywood films is trying say folks can do anything
there no wrong or good ya really dont have to censor nothing he trying say the
muslim are the true faith not christ he trying claim the new testment is fake
that our lord had no power or was a doctor to heal others hes trying say its no
god no heaven ,in the bible its says a new faith will emerge plus there be sin
everywhere .we live in lucifer world hes god of this world as global citizens
we all can promote porn its been around since the old days there been whores
and sluts since thousands of years even in the old
 testment.there arab sex now online i promote they all do it ,its pleasure for
ill folks also whom love to watch not do it.we are under no communism we all
free it dont matter nomore james cameroan showed it on the air on tv worldwide
,many will began to change faiths soon cause great madness over the world he be
the hatest person alive. sincerly webmaster ch