ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.XXX TLD designations

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX TLD designations
  • From: "Steve S." <sstewartproductions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:19:56 -0800 (PST)

I am a webmaster operating six websites.

I strongly OPPOSE the creation of a .XXX top level
domain registration.

Certainly, it would make it easier for the public to
filter out all access to adult sites, and I support
that filtering. No one should have to access adult
content unwillingly or accidentially.

However, those opposed to adult content and even the
US government itself simply cannot be trusted to leave
adult sites alone after the filtering. I cannot
support any move that can end up killing the whole
adult industry.

Please do NOT create a .XXX TLD.

Steve Stewart, webmaster