ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Sensorship

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Sensorship
  • From: "Kevin O'Brien" <kevin.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:16:08 -0500

Although I am not totally versed in the issue from my understanding I would oppose this change and would rather suggest a .kids or .safe domain registration system which then would only allow sites with approved content to be registered. Include in this the domains .edu and .org and .gov should also be considered as possible safe domains as well. This solution would be a definite improvement over the proposed change.

Kevin O'Brien