ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

no XXX tld

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: no XXX tld
  • From: blokesbloke <blokesbloke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:32:32 +0000

HI,

i'm emailing to express my disapproval of the XXX tld. I don't think it's a good idea, it won't accomplish any child protection issues but it will give the religious right in america another way to try to CENSOR and control the internet.

Let PARENTS supervise their children instead of planting them in front of the tv or a computer to keep them quiet.

cheers Brian!