ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Do not allow XXX domains!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Do not allow XXX domains!
  • From: Andrew <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:37:55 +0200

Dear ICANN,

The approval of XXX domains will allow others to manipulate the adult industry into using them, causing major damage to all of us - small webmasters, big companies - everybody.

I'm sure that there're quite a lot of people out there giving you the same reasons for why's it a bad thing, which is why I'm going to skip that part and just say that I'm giving my vote AGAINST XXX DOMAINS!

Sincerily,
Andriyan Ivanov, Adult Webmaster