ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I'm worker in the adult industry and I oppose .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I'm worker in the adult industry and I oppose .XXX
  • From: manmal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:54:18 -0600 (CST)

.xxx will hurt a lot of people and will not protect children's from seeing
adult content , parents need to take action if they want to protect there
children's from pornography .xxx will not do that for them .There are tons
of other ways that you can use to block adult content on your browsers and
it's free of charge . I OPPOSE .XXX