ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: Jennifer J Beaulieu <jenbeaulieu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 06:54:04 -0600

xxx has to be the biggest waste of money in deciding if the adult industry
should be regulated. To say this would prevent kids from accessing pornographic
material is nonsense. I think we as a country are using the internet as a
babysitter instead of educating our children on whats out there. Parental
responsibilty begins with education and not using the internet as a babysitter
which is the case these days.

I OPPOSE .XXX

www.ohcanadian.com