ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx TLD

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx TLD
  • From: albo <alboalbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:53:26 -0500

To whom it may concern,
I'm writing to ask you to vote against the approval of the .xxx TLD.  I
believe that the only effects it will have will  be to enrich the owners of
ICM and to make it harder for people like me - an artist who shows his
sexually explicit work on the Internet and who uses RTA and ICRA labeling to
help parents keep their kids away from materials that they don't want them
exposed to - to share our work with the consenting adults who are our only
desired audience.
Thanks for your vote against .xxx
Alex Jeavons