ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx TLD

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx TLD
  • From: "DutchTeenCash - Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 13:06:34 +0100

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to voice my official opposition to the new .xxx TLD.

After recently hearing a panel discussion at the XBiz Hollywood Convention
and Awards which included A Dialogue with ICM Registry Stuart Lawley (ICM
Registry), Stephen Balkam (ICRA), Washington attorney Robert Corn-Revere and
industry attorney Gregory Piccionelli, my mind was set quite un-at ease with
the proposition.

It is my personal feeling, and one that is shared by many in attendance that
Stuart Lawley has been misleading to the online adult industry in regards to
his intentions with .xxx registry as well as efforts to protect our
industry, one he claims not to be a part of but will fight for anyways, from
forced adoption of the .xxx for online adult related commerce.

Please on behalf of myself, DutchTeenCash , and my employees accept our
opposition to the .xxx TLD, and do not let this nightmare become real.

Thank You

DutchTeenCash

Bob