ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

adult webmaster opposing .XXX domains

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: adult webmaster opposing .XXX domains
  • From: "Zappu [Webmaster]" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 15:24:05 +0100

Hi
I am an adult webmaster, mainly working in the b2b for the industry.
I think .xxx domains is a bad idea, not only because it will greatly hurt my or the others webmasters business but also because it will reach the opposite results and will not help to control or regulate porn on the internet. And at the end it will not have any affects, as we all can use many other top-level domains without any problem.

Webmaster
http://www.greatsexcontent.dk