ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

As Part of The "Sponsored Community", like the VAST majority, I ask ICANN to Permanently Kill .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: As Part of The "Sponsored Community", like the VAST majority, I ask ICANN to Permanently Kill .xxx
  • From: "Dave C." <davec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:54:35 -0800

My stage name is "Dave Cummings" and, besides my www.davecummings.com website,
I own many adult dot.com domains. Contrary to ICM's subjective claims, I see
almost ZERO Sponsored Community support for .xxx, but I do indeed see
CONSIDERABLE opposition to it. Please permanently deny .xxx ---it's NOT wanted
by the Sponsored Community, and it's not an appropriate potential legal mess
for ICANN to become trapped into.

Sincerely,

Dave Cummings/D. Charles Conners