ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Adult webmaster who opposes .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Adult webmaster who opposes .xxx
  • From: "David Rahn" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 05:57:48 -0500

Hello, I've been an adult webmaster for about 9 years now and this idea of a
.xxx is completely absurd.  It's nothing more than a group of people squatting
and seeking to make an enormous profit from those who have grown legitimate and
legal businesses. However Stuart Lawley sugar coats the idea of .xxx, I can
assure you that he doesn't care one bit about protecting children...he is in it
for the money, it's as simple as that.

Thanks for your time
-Dave