ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.XXX has no community support

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX has no community support
  • From: Emilian Ursu <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:17:29 +0200 (EET)

Please put an end to the .XXX tld request. This is the third time when this ICM company tries to get rich on the back of adult webmasters.
I have over a hundred adult domains and I'm not thrilled of having
to spend 7 times more to get their .xxx versions just because
some greedy company thinks it found a solution to adult material.

No adult community has expressed its support for .XXX in public
which makes question their reasoning behind this.

I'm sure you are aware of the discussion around .xxx and how it
doesn't accomplish what ICM says it will. I support the .kids tld
if you want to protect children online.

Please reject this request once and for all.

Emilian Ursu