ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Webmaster Opposed to .XXX" or "In Opposition To .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Webmaster Opposed to .XXX" or "In Opposition To .XXX
  • From: Michael Lauritzen <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:56:37 +0100

Hello,

Aim an adult webmastrer and do NOT think .XXX is a good ideer it will not bring any good to the internet it will put us in a box where we do not belong and its a free world. Atleast the western world.

Ain aginst it as all adult webmasters are.

I have been working my biss up for 10 years and i do not like to see .xxx comming to ruin it nobady in the adult biss want these.

Please permanently deny .xxx

--
Best Regards
Media Zone Limeted