ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I don't support .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I don't support .XXX
  • From: "Slick" <slick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:39:08 -0500

I've been an adult webmaster for over 12 years now and I've evaluated the .xxx
situation and I can honestly say it's no good for the adult online world, it's
just a way to to steal money from us adult webmasters, there's hundreds of
thousands of adult domains out there, with a charge of $60 per .xxx register,
that's gonna be a LOT of profit to be made, and not only that, it's gonna cause
mass chaos for everyone's branded domains. I'm sure that there'll be thousands
of people picking up the .xxx of many popular .com domains just to steal their
traffic or sell to the .com owner for a big profit.

Please DON'T approve .xxx, it's definately not wanted in the adult online world.

Thanks,
Nick Mihelich