ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

This must be stopped!!!

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: This must be stopped!!!
  • From: "Nude For Life" <nudeforlife01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 20:47:51 -0500

To whom it may concern:

I have just heard about this new .XXX and feel that it is bad for the adult
entertainment business. If this passes then all "adult" material will forceably
then be channeled through .XXX domains and then will be the target of personal,
state and goverment officials who do not agree with this type of free speach. I
am a firm believer of free speach and feel like we should be able to express
ourselves as we see fit. I am a webmaster of two adult sites both being amateur
and should this .XXX pass then the larger companies will have money to fight
back if they see fit but the smaller and privately owned sites will be sure to
fail. We have just as much right to express ourselves as the larger companies
and we will loose this right should .XXX pass. Please stop it before it starts.
Thanks for your help, Chris Shelton (Sirfuxxxalot)