ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I Oppose .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Oppose .XXX
  • From: bilatinmen@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:29:24 -0500

To whom it may concern:

I am in the adult entertianment industyr, and I oppose .XXX. Besides being
costly and unnecessary, .XXX will lead to a lot of fights between business
owners for domain names. Currenty, things are stable with business owners
owning domain names that end with .com, .net, etc. If we are all foced into a
.XXX ghetto, there will not be enough names, and this will lead to lot of
fighting and law suits.

Currently, I own 3 domain names, and the increased cost of .XXX is unfair and
unjustafied, and will lead to a lot of fighting for names, and headaches
because moving a web site to a new domain name means changes to the servers,
etc.

Please take my comments into consideration, I appreciate the opportunity to be
heard,

Jose Medina

AOL at AOL.com.