ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I oppose .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I oppose .XXX
  • From: "Lifestyle Lounge" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:24:04 -0600

To whom it may concern,

I am a webmaster for what can be considered an adult matchmaking website,
and I oppose .XXX

We are not a porn site, and would strongly object to being forced to use
such a derogatory domain extension.  I feel this would also be wrong to
force any adult sites (porn or otherwise) into this extension as well.

Not only are the extra costs to our business that this proposal would
require be wrong, I feel this would cause adult sites to be unfairly
targeted by other entities (Politicians, merchant service providers, etc.)
that may not believe in our version of free speech.

Our website is www.lifestylelounge.com

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Kevin Gwash