ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Fwd: Write Now to Stop XXX Domain on March 9th

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Write Now to Stop XXX Domain on March 9th
  • From: "Marc Sterling @ Factory Video" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:00:55 -0800 (PST)

To Whom t May Concern.

We would like to voice our opposition to creating a xxx domain. we support our
partners in being against this proposal and urge you not to move forward. We
believe the restrictions surrounding the proposal would cause irreparable harm
to our business and industry.

thank you,

Marc Sterling
Factory Video Productions