ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I oppose .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I oppose .XXX
  • From: manmal@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 00:14:03 -0600 (CST)

I oppose .XXX.I'm an adult webmaster and I'm sure that this extension will
do more harm then good to the industry and to protecting children's from
seeing adult related content there are other solutions that are more
effective for preventing computers accessing adult materials do a simple
search on google . com for "Parental Controls from ContentWatch" and you
will have the solution.

Thank you,