ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I OPPOSE the .XXX proposal....

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I OPPOSE the .XXX proposal....
  • From: nushotords@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:10:52 -0500

I very, very strongly OPPOSE any creation of a new set of domain names, most
particularly the creation of a .XXX. I am an adult industry and operate
www.RogerofSF.com, and I really resent ANYbody saying that the adult industry
supports .XXX. We do NOT, repeat NOT, support this. I trust you will not be
taken in by the lies of S. Lawley and his fellow travelers. They do NOT
represent the veiws of the adult industry, and ICM, his company does not,
either. They stand to make millions if they get their way and convince you to
start an .XXX domain set up, and it's a FRAUD. WE DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  thank you, Donald Leighton
AOL at AOL.com.