ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Opposing xxx adult domains

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposing xxx adult domains
  • From: "Chloe Black" <chloeblack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:53:36 -0500

To Whom it may concern,

I am an adult webmaster and I currently own 5 domains. I strongly oppose the
idea of an xxx. domain. I am strongly against any poorly implemented
solutions that claim to be in favor of protecting children when they only
serve to pad the pockets of a select few. If we are serious about protecting
children and protecting the rights of "mature adults" then there are more
effective ways of doing it.

B.Brown
chloeblack.net